Exciting Opportunities at the Branson CentreFounded in 2006 by Sir Richard Branson, the Branson Centre’s vision is to develop the most promising entrepreneurs in South Africa and other parts of the world. Our mission is to incubate emerging businesses by providing practical business skills, critical resources, access to markets and capital. This in turn will help create employment in disadvantaged communities.
We offer like minded entrepreneurs a fun place to come together and share their energy, ideas and challenges and access to;
- Delivering a world-class curriculum that delivers business and entrepreneurial
concepts in a practical and real-life way
- Providing critical resources, mentoring, access to markets and capital
- Supplying a high quality and creative Hub of Professional Services to support the
entrepreneurs and their businesses
- Leveraging established business acumen and entrepreneurial talent in
Our opportunitiesThe Branson Centre South Africa have a number of fresh opportunities.
- There are currently no vacancies, please check back soon.
© 2005-2011 The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship